If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Ian Hames +44 (0)7823 374568 (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the available opportunities.
Across their highly skilled workforce, proud heritage and strong company values are embedded. Their core values are resolute and are the framework of all their actions. Their approach to work is consistent with integrity at its very core.
Interdisciplinary in its approach, Stirling’s research informs its teaching curriculum and facilitates opportunities for knowledge exchange and collaboration between staff, students, industry partners and the wider community.
The University received a Queen’s Anniversary Prize in the latest round of awards, in recognition of the quality and innovation exhibited by its Institute of Aquaculture. The University is the UK Sports University of the Year 2020, as conferred by The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide.
Cargill has more than 120 years of experience in animal nutrition solutions. We come to work every day to research, innovate and create solutions that enable you and your customers to succeed.
Our purpose is to help you succeed, so you can do your job more affordably, more efficiently and more sustainably. That means collaborating with you, finding answers to your challenges and earning your trust – to ensure better nutrition for better lives.
Why choose Cargill for aquaculture?
- Experience – EWOS has been in the aqua feed market for about 80 years,and Cargill has 120 years of experience in animal nutrition.
- Fish health and welfare – we deliver products that support the overall health of fish
- Partnership – we work together with our customers to create mutual success
- Performance – excellent biological and financial performance, documented
- Service – we add value to feed products through extended service and support